Law should be used to find solutions. Whether you have a dispute, are running a business or charity, or planning succession, we would be pleased to help you find the optimal plan of action. Legal solutions should be tailored to all factors that are important to you.
Gary Hoftyzer is senior counsel with George Street Law Group. His offices are located in Oakville, Mississauga, Vaughan and Hamilton.
Gary Hoftyzer has extensive experience in solving complex legal issues. He serves clients by providing them with comprehensive advice.
Gary attended Queen's University where he obtained his B.A. and LL.B. He then obtained his J.D. from Western University. In law school, Gary received the Robert G. Siskind Entrepreneurial Medal and Award, the Dr. Alfred Bader International Study Centre Award and the Allan R. Taylor International Study Award.
Following law school, Gary assisted two major recording artists with their business law requirements and then practiced banking law in Toronto. He also worked with one of Canada's top litigation firms.
In his spare time, Gary enjoys arts and sports entertainment, outdoor activities, travel, politics and being involved in church and para-church activities.
• Law Society of Ontario (since 2002)
• Christian Legal Fellowship
• Canadian Centre for Christian Charities
• Entrepreneurial Leaders Organization
• B.A., Queen’s University
• International Study Centre Program, Queen’s University, U.K. Campus
• LL.B., Queen’s University (2000)
• J.D., Western University (2001)
• Osgoode Certificate in Negotiating and Drafting IT Agreements (2022)